Old East Village Dundas Street Corridor Secondary Plan
Help us shape the OEV Dundas Street Corridor Secondary Plan.
The purpose of the Old East Village Dundas Street Corridor Secondary Plan is to build on the policies of The London Plan. It is intended to provide more specific direction for development and projects within the study area.
- Introduction of bus rapid transit
- Upcoming infrastructure and street renewal project
- East-West Bikeway Evaluation
- Proposed development and development pressures
Planning Services has retained Urban Strategies Inc. to undertake this study and is working closely with Transportation Planning and Design and WSP to incorporate the results of the East-West Bikeway Evaluation into the Secondary Plan.
Give Your Feedback
Where would intensification (mid-to high-rise buildings) be best suited within the study area?
Click "Add a Marker", select a location on the map, describe what you would like to see at that location in the “Comment” box and choose "Yes" or "No" to indicate whether or not you think this location would be appropriate for mid- to high-rise buildings.
For help using this map, please see the instructions.
How to use the map
To view and add comments on the map, follow the instructions below:
View a Comment
To view a comment, select a target 'map marker' on the map. This will open a panel containing the contributor's comment along with any other information they have contributed.
To close a comment, select the 'Close' button at the bottom of the panel.
Add a Comment
To add a comment to the map, please follow these steps:
- Use the 'Address Search' to find an address,nav or pan the map to the general location you want to add your comment.
- Select the 'Add Marker' button and click / tap the specific location on the map you want to leave your comment. This will open an input form at the side of the map.
- Fill out the details of the input form as required. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.
Keyboards and Screenreaders
To make a contribution on the map using a keyboard or through assistive technologies such as screenreaders, please follow these steps:
- Use the 'Address Search' field to enter the location where you want to add your comment.
- Toggle to the 'Add Marker' button and select it. This will drop the pin at the address specified in the 'Address Search' field.
- Fill out the details in the input form as required. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.