Community Mental Health and Addictions Strategy
As part of its 2015-2019 Strategic Plan, the City of London facilitated the development of a community mental health and addictions strategy with the assistance of community partners and Optimus | SBR.
Having access to good mental health and addictions services is important to keep our community healthy and well. The City of London and providers of mental health and addictions services want to ensure experiences with these services are helpful and enable you to be healthy and well.
The City of London and its partners formed an Advisory Council that developed a strategy to improve services for our community. These members are:
- Addictions Services of Thames Valley
- City of London
- Canadian Mental Health Association Middlesex
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- South West Local Health Integration Network and Indigenous Lead South West Local Health Integration Network
- Vanier Children’s Services (As the Lead Agency for Children’s Mental Health & Addictions Services)